|What is the Season Evaluation Tool? |
When parents sign up their children to play in AYSO, they sign up for the AYSO Experience.
Here is how to the Season Evaluation tool can ensure the best experience for your Region’s families:
- Parents will be able to encourage, applaud and voice their concerns directly to you, the RC in a safe, confidential place
- All feedback is anonymous
- Players, parents, volunteers and families can enjoy the game in a fun, fair and safe environment for an overall positive experience
- Player and volunteer retention will increase. Parents and volunteers will want to be where their voice matters.
| What topics are surveyed? |
The Season Evaluation survey, designed by the Positive Coaching Alliance, surveys parents on the following:
- Key safety measures taken by the Region
- Facilities and equipment at the fields
- Filling player’s emotional tanks- ensuring players receive positive coaching, along with constructive criticism that will help them grow as an athlete, and team player
- Honoring the Game
- Region communication
| How Does the Survey Work for Regional Commissioners? |
- After you register, look for an email from Responsible Sports confirming your registration.
- Customize a question for specific parent feedback.
- Upload your parent list – Liberty Mutual, as well as all other parties WILL NOT have access to the parent list. There will not be marketing efforts made, or any information released.
- Pick a send date at the end or middle of the season.
- Once all data is collected, the results will be sent to you and only you. All responses are confidential.
Have questions? Contact the National Office for help. Send us an email
and we will walk you through the process.