NAGM Financial Assistance Available
Applications Due April 2, 2012
The NAGM budget includes limited funds for chartered Regions in need of financial assistance to send their Regional Commissioners to the NAGM business meeting. This financial assistance is designed specifically to assist with travel
expenses only. It does not cover meeting registration fees, meal packages or hotel costs.
Financial Assistance Application Procedure:
- Region must be less than two years old from the date of their charter.
- Region has less than 500 players registered in the current/last completed season.
- Estimated ending cash balance for the year/season will be under $1,000.
Complete and return the enclosed financial assistance application to the National Office - Events Department by Friday, April 2, 2012. We cannot process your application without a current budget and Information Form
Financial Assistance Review Process:
- Applications will be reviewed with the respective area director prior to final evaluation.
- Regions will be notified by the National Office Events Department of their status by mail or e-mail by April 13, 2012.
- Regions should not consider themselves "approved" prior to receiving written confirmation from the National Office. Those regions approved will receive information on how to submit their subsidized expenses.
Keep in mind that financial assistance is limited. Please evaluate your needs carefully before submitting an application. All chartered regions are encouraged to budget for the NAGM through player registration fees or special fundraisers. If you have any questions, contact the Events Department toll-free, at (800) 872-2976.
2012 NAGM Financial Assistance Application