We are a busy national non-profit youth sports organization headquartered in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. We have more than 600,000 members/players and 250,000+ volunteers.
We have a small paid staff that works hard to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a fun, family environment based on our philosophies.
- Opportunity to shape young lives and interact with volunteers, nationally and internationally
- Growth opportunities
- Good benefits
- Great working environment - business casual, friendly atmosphere, flexible and fun
- Financially sound & established
We are located in the South Bay of Los Angeles near the I-110 / I-405 interchange.
If you would like to find out more information about employment opportunities at AYSO, contact Jill Meshekow, Director, Human Resources at HR@ayso.org.
Growth and Marketing Analyst
The Growth and Development Analyst will be responsible for research, analysis and recommendations to support expansion and growth of AYSO local programs. He/she will support the organization in identifying new AYSO market opportunities, constituent (parents and players) satisfaction trends, evaluation of current business unit issues, analysis of competitors, tracking/evaluating membership trends, evaluation of web, email and other digital analytics. Under the direct supervision of the Chief Marketing Officer, the GDA will work closely with all areas of the organization to uncover data sources, evaluate and analyze data and provide recommendations and support for the creation and expansion of strong AYSO local programs to target its primary constituents: youth and their parents seeking a fun, safe and accessible athletic development activity for children.
The successful candidates should have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Demonstrated experience in data analysis and developing actionable reporting.
• 2-3 years of successful experience in a high volume business analysis environment or in conducting and coordinating research to support mobilization for community organizing, issue advocacy, political or advertising & marketing campaigns is desirable.
• Individuals with skills in analysis, research, targeting and developing grassroots volunteer activism are encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of soccer, youth sports and/or non-profit membership organizations highly desirable.
Submit a resume and cover letter.
The American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) is the largest single-entity youth soccer association in the U.S. with nearly 600,000 players and 225,000 volunteers. AYSO develops and delivers quality youth soccer development programs in a fun, safe environment based on the Six Philosophies of Everyone Plays®, Balanced Teams, Open Registration, Positive Coaching, Good Sportsmanship and Player Development.
Jill Meshekow, Director, Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org (424) 221-7905
19750 S. Vermont Ave., Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90502
fax: (310) 525-1160 (include cover sheet ATTN: Jill Meshekow)